Faculty of International and Political Studies is one of the youngest, yet fastest growing faculties of the University of Lodz (Uniwersytet Łódzki). It was established in September 2000. We deal with a wide range of research issues – studies at our faculty combine the achievements of the humanities, social and economic sciences (including marketing and management), as well as political science. One of our flagship specilization is international security. Currently we ofer:
|Polish||Bachelor (I)||“International Security” (“Bezpieczeństwo międzynarodowe”)|
|Polish||Master (II)||“Strategic Security” (“Bezpieczeństwo strategiczne”)|
|English||Bachelor (I)||“Security Studies”|
INSTITUTE OF POLITICAL STUDIES
- Department of Theory of Foreign and Security Policy (Katedra Teorii Polityki Zagranicznej i Bezpieczeństwa)
- Department of Political Systems (Katedra Systemów Politycznych)
- Department of Political Theory and Thought (Katedra Teorii Polityki i Myśli Politycznej)
INSTITUTE OF INTERNATIONAL STUDIES
- Department of Middle East and North Africa (Katedra Bliskiego Wschodu i Afryki Północnej)
- Department of European Studies (Katedra Studiów Europejskich)
- Department of International Marketing and Retailing (Katedra Marketingu Międzynarodowego i Dystrybucji)
- Department of Transatlantic and Media Studies (Katedra Studiów Transatlantyckich i Mediów Masowych)
- Department of East Asia (Zakład Azji Wschodniej)
- Department of British and Commonwealth Studies (Katedra Studiów Brytyjskich i Krajów Wspólnoty Brytyjskiej)
- Department of Latin America (Zakład Studiów Latynoamerykańskich)
Faculty of International and Political Studies has a first category of research in Poland which is the highest grade of quality of scientific activities.
Studies at the Faculty of International and Political Studies means “internationalism” in all its forms. This “internationalism” is present during whole period of studies and later it allows to move freely around the world, find a suitable job in Poland, as well as in companies, think-tanks, NGOs and organizations operating in different continents.
International teachers. Our faculty hires and invites as visiting scholars many experienced teachers, including those from the United States, Australia, Mexico, India, United Kingdom and Taiwan.
Studying abroad. Our every student has an opportunity to participate in Erasmus+ student exchange programme. It gives students a possibility to study for one or two semesters with no tuition fee at all. We both send our students and host foreign students under Erasmus+ framework.
Every year the Faculty of International and Political Studies sends approximately 60 students abroad.
We send students to and receive from:
If you wish to study with us, please visit Erasmus+ for Students.